Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mothers Day

Well hope all them Moms out there had a great Mothers Day!! It was good to call home for the last time but weird that I will see you guys in 6 weeks!! Time has really flown by and I can't believe that I am in my last transfer.  Good thing is that I will be staying in Palma as Zone leader. I just didn't want to have to pack up my bags for six weeks and go to a different area ha ha. It will be a lot of fun and I am sure it will fly by, I feel like I just got to Palma but i have been here for almost 5 months already, so crazy!

My miracle has to be from a simple phone call we made. A little while back we set those 2 fechas with the people from Ukraine. Then the didn't come to church and we lost contact and we were stunned and had no idea what happened. But then we called the mom to find out that she was in the hospital because she just had surgery. She gave us the number of her son and told us to call him. We called him and I don't think there was anyone happier that we called just to say hi and see how he was doing. He was so grateful that somebody actually cared for him and told us thank you so much. And now we are going to try and go to the hospital with him to visit his mom. Hopefully they can feel our love and the love of God when we go. Gotta love the simple acts of service!!! You never know what could happen!!

This morning a member took us to go fishing, it was way fun!! We caught a bunch of little fish...nothing too big. We are going to fry them up later today and see how they taste.  But we loved it, the pros of being on a island in the Mediterranean Sea. I am one lucky kid! That is about all that happened really this week, just ready to be done with transfers and go hard until the end!! Fast hard finish baby!!

Con cariƱo,

Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment