Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Transfers!


HOLA!

So the life of Elder Tirado and Elder Farah is over here in Zaragoza. He was called to be a zone leader in Hospitalet. He is an amazing missionary and a great leader, and will do amazing things up there. I hope to be an amazing missionary like him one day. So now I am sitting here with my new companion Elder Pearson. He is from Salt Lake City and only has one more transfer then I do, but his Spanish is incredible!! He is really smart and a very nice elder. I am excited to be with him. We just need to get to work so that we can get 600 baptisms this year! We are super young out here, but just call us the Oklahoma City thunder. Young but we do work!

Alright my favorite miracle from the week has to be the stake conference that we attended. We did have to get up at 2:30 a.m. in the morning and take a 4 hour bus ride there and a 4 hour bus ride back, but it was worth it. The church really is growing; we have another stake here in Spain. We have another ward. And that recent convert room before the stake conference was filled; we had a special meeting for them before the conference. I couldn´t help but to sit there and smile and just want to get more converts into the church. Because every single one of those people had smile on their faces and looked so happy and you could just see the light shining through them. The members and converts here are so dedicated to travel to things like that and their faith is incredible. It is a miracle to have another stake, and I know the church will only grow some more. And Elder Richards from the Quorum of the Seventy was there presiding and spoke. It was incredible!!

So we have not moved pisos quite yet, but hopefully by the end of this week we will be in!! We will still be picking up mail from our old piso, but I will get the address out as soon as I can. If you have doubts, just send the stuff to the mission home but then I only get mail from there like once a month.

This work is incredible and I love it so much, I am in charge for the next couple of weeks since Elder Pearson came to my area. But I have no fear!! I was trained well and I have the Lord on my side, so everything is great. The Spanish is the same, slowly but surely with faith and patience. Remember that faith is the first principle in the gospel, and everything we do relies on how strong our faith is. Always have faith and trust in the lord. I love you all so much!! I hope to hear from you!!

Love,



Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment