Thursday, February 14, 2013

Do Work!!!


Dear family and friends,
 
So I am sorry that is it Wednesday and I am writing. Monday and Tuesday we had to go to Valencia for a special zone training with president and the ayudantes. So we stayed the night on Monday and came back Tuesday night so our p-day is today. It was fun to stay in Valencia and I stayed with Elder Tirade and Roberts so that was great.

Monday night we just went and blitzed the area and found a lot of good people. But the conference was long but it was great, and I learned a lot of great things especially on the faith to find. Because here in this mission, finding can be a problem sometimes. So it was a lot of fun and I love my new zone!!

HUGE miracle that we had on Saturday. Our ward mission leader and our ward missionaries set up an activity called the life of a missionary where all the members and especially all the JASS showed up at the church at 10:00 a.m. and then we were all going to break off into companionships and groups and go contact in a certain area of the city. The elders came in from Valencia as well to help us out. We had an hour where us missionaries trained them and did some practices and then off we went. While Elder Biddle was out with his group, a Spanish man came up to him and asked if they were the Mormons and he said that he has had contact before and wanted to be baptized. He came to church on Sunday in a full suit, white shirt and tie. He asked for a Book of Mormon and everything. We are meeting with him tonight and hope to put a fecha with him. The Lord blessed us so much with this man. I think we got this from all the hard work. I remember in Zaragoza busting my butt and not seeing a lot the last month, but the Lord has blessed me with this miracle; with this SPANISH MAN!! I can’t wait to teach him, and get my first Spanish natie baptism :)

I feel like this is my time now to step up and be great. I settled for just being average before my mission, I feel like, and I was ok with it. Now I know I was meant for something great and you better believe that I will try my best to become the best missionary possible. The sky is the limit, I know that I need to work hard to become great and to be the missionary that the Lord wants me to be. But it is possible. And everything starts with the faith. I know what I have to do, so now there ain’t nothing to it but to do it!! Ha ha, I love you all!! I hope to hear from some of you one of these days ha ha.

Love,

Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment