Monday, December 24, 2012

Feliz Navidad!




Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I am not going to lie, it doesn´t feel like Christmas too much out here. I can´t believe that tomorrow is Christmas day. It feels kind of weird, but it is all good! Our baptism with Edward went through and now he is a member of the only true church on the planet.  He literally has been to Hell and back.  He has been to jail in the Bronx of New York, has tattoos, used to do drugs, crack, smoke, and drink, and break the law of chastity probably weekly. But now I can testify to all of you that this man is changed and that the gospel changes lives.  I have seen it first hand with so many people, and especially with this man.  He has faithfully changed everything about him and loves everything about church so much.  I love him so much, and he loves us and the church.  He literally changed his life.  And I feel so honored to be a part of that.  He is my brother!

And Mercedes, is another fehca that we have! She is from Peru and we taught her all week and she came to church and loved it a lot.  She is gold and will be getting baptized on the fifth of January. Happy new year to me! Me and Elder Pearson did work this week and we are trying to find new people and build up our pool of people again.  And we have a lot of people that we are going to be getting in with this next week after Christmas. I am excited :)

Ok so another legit miracle.....I hung out with the CHARLES ABOU from the BYU basketball team!! Yes I am dead serious.  He is playing for a team here in Spain and showed up at our church yesterday. I greeted him at the door and said I know who you are!! And so we talked for a while and then after church we were going to visit a nativity scene at the pialr here and pass out books of Mormon so of course I invited him to come and he came with us! So I hung out with Charles Abou in Spain...pretty crazy.  He is actually super super nice and loved seeing some American faces and loved spending time with the missionaries!  He is so great, and it was so crazy that I met him here in Spain...and of course we talked sports and everything.  But he is a good member of the church, and is super nice. It was so much fun!!

Ok well I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, I am excited to talk to the fam tomorrow!!

Love you all!!

Love,

Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment