Monday, April 15, 2013

Another Week Down!



Another week down in the good old mission field of Spain Barcelona. This week was actually really great and we saw a ton of miracles. And as a district we have a ton of fechas right now and they are doing so good!! I just love the friendship that we all have and the family that we are here out in the field. The zone is doing great and I still love having Elder Tirado and Roberts as my zone leaders. But Elder Roberts is done in about 2 weeks!!! That is so crazy.

We saw a huge miracle this week. We have had an investigator for a while and the only thing that has been stopping her from baptism is her marriage and they have been trying to get married for months and then one day I was talking with the Bishop and he said that they were married now and now she is getting baptized this week!!! And then we have another one the following week. The Lord is just blessing us so much these days, he is so merciful.

But we really want to start finding new people, we have a decent pool of people to teach but they aren’t progressing and won’t accept a fecha. So that means start finding news!! So we will be visiting a lot of members and knocking some doors to find some new people. Pray for us!! Ha ha.

I really don’t have much to say this week, just another week in the mission field with the typical crazy adventures!! It is starting to get really hot down in Castellon, but now we are finally able to take off our suits so that is nice now that conference is over. And conference was so good, I love listening to the Prophet and his Apostles and now I have such a stronger testimony of them being out here in the field. They are real men called of God and I have so much love and respect for them. We always need to be obedient to the commandments and what they say!! I love you all so much, drop me a line sometime!!

Love,

Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment