Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Las Islas



Well first thing is first, our baptism did not happen. We went to go pick her up an hour before and she was super sick with a fever and could barely stand on her feet much less be baptized. Satan right?? So now we have to wait until the 8th because this week is the District Conference for the islas here so 2 more weeks and she will be baptized I hope and we should have a few more people as well, I have never felt so much opposition to baptize!! The work is going forward at a great rate, but at the same time Satan stepped up his game as well!! But obviously we are going to win so no worries.

We went to concilio in Barc yesterday so that’s why I haven’t gotten on till today. The first Monday of every month we go to Barc for the meeting with president.  Those are such powerful meetings and we discuss what we can do as leaders of the mission to advance the work and what we can work and improve on and it is always a great time to receive revelation, that spirit is very strong.  And as a zone last month we had 6 baptisms, so now it is a new month to go for 11 again!! I really want to get it and we should be able to get a few people baptized here in February to help out the goal.  

I also had my interview with President Pace and that was really good.  He just talked to me about the zone and invited me to break the record and then when I do it, to do it again and again till time runs out ha ha. But he told me to pray and look for families with future Melchizedek priesthood holders.  He says that is what this district needs to become a stake is worthy, tithing paying, priesthood holders.  So hopefully I can find a few of them here on palma.  Ok that is about it, love you all!!

Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment