Monday, February 3, 2014

Finally Feelin' Better!!!



Ok so i finally got all my stinking problems under wraps.  My knee is pretty much better, still a funny bump but it is just my blood cells doing their job and will go away over time.  The prescription allergy pills are great and don’t make me tired!! The doc said they were like the strongest ones he had, and they work so now I am not sniffling por fin (I think my piso would have killed me if they heard it one more time) and my toe is feeling better, I have been soaking it in water and pushing the toenail up like I had been told to do just so it doesn’t grow inward and get ingrown and infected again. So life is good!!

This week was the district conference and the Paces were here, because technically President Pace is over the district since it is not a stake yet. The adult session on Saturday night was so powerful and the district choir sang a remix of “Love One Another” and it was pretty!!! And then us 12 missionaries here sang “Praise to the Man,” and an hermana has a killer arrangement on it and so we sang it.  Not a dry eye in the house!! It was one of them moments where the spirit slapped me in the face on how true this church is, and I am pretty sure it slapped everyone else ha ha because people were all crying with smiles. Got to love the gushy moments I get on the mission!!
Our 88 year old grandma entered the hospital and we don’t know when she is coming out. It was so sad!! We want to go see her and she thanked us for everything and said when she gets out she wants to be baptized. But her family won’t let us visit her in the hospital because they don’t like us Mormons...go figure!! But hopefully she gets out soon and can be baptized.

We have an 18 year old Dominican that just needs to come to church this week and can be baptized on the 15th. We can’t buy a break these days! Ha ha but we are going hard and somebody will be baptized really soon. Me and the other zone leader companion also ran the zone enfoque this last week, the 2 hour zone meeting where we explained what we learned in concilio.  So it was a good, busy week.  But this week we should just have a time to do pure work. Me and the zone leader are going out to an area this week to do interocmbios because they are struggling way hard.  

Yeah that’s about it, going to a light house today. I will send pictures next week!! Love you all!!
Elder Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment