Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!



So Christmas was great skyping everyone!!! The members took good care of us here and so we ate lots of food and I think I gained weight...again....shoot!!! But later today I will be on a flight to Barc for a meeting with President Pace and the other zone leaders so hopefully the rest of my xmas stuff is there.

But now we are just back to the grind and we are all kind of excited to pass the new year and been done with the holidays so we can have more work because nobody wants to hear from us over the holidays.  Gladys didn’t come to church so she isn’t getting baptized this week because she had to work but she will still get baptized really soon!!

But this miracle was so incredible. We were walking one day and this old lady stopped my companion in the street and asked if we were the testigos (go figure). So we said no and she said oh well I like to read there revistas. So I contacted her and we set a visit for the next day. We went to visit her Sunday morning and she is so incredible nice and we invited her to be baptized and she said yes!!! She is 84 years old and from Granada (place in Spain). It is such a miracle. We are seeing her again on Wednesday and I can’t wait to see her get baptized if all goes well. She thinks we are the greatest; she kept calling us her hijos ha ha. 84 years old!!! You never know who God has prepared and EVERYONE needs the chance to be baptized. So we will see what happens. 

I am so thankful for all my family and friends and all the support that you all give me.  I couldn’t ask for a better family of better friends, I really couldn’t!!! I love you all so much and grateful that we can be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  What a blessing. Feliz Año!!

Elder Farah

Here’s my new address:

C/ Joan Massanet i Moragues 4, 3B
Palma De Mallorca 
España 07010




Opening presents a week early!


Celebrating the New Year with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment